Patient Advocacy, Education & Buyer's Club
Live Longer Educational Foundation [LLEF] is a Canadian federally incorporated non-profit organization.
This will save you at least an average of 15% to 25% or more off of the local market retail price many major brands. Never pay retail again! Start buying your herbs, minerals, vitamins, and other traditional holistic health care products at wholesale prices online today. We deliver right to your home, cottage, business, nursing home or vacation destination.
LLEF is dedicated to ensure that you understand the options and risk / benefits of each option and also are able to logistically access immediately all of your viable treatment options of your own choosing at affordable prices.
LLEF is a mutual support Private Law Membership Club that legally and practically permits all of its members to be able to learn about "INFORMED FREEDOM OF CHOICE" treatment options without censorship or restriction, and to immediately access all products, services and procedures required to protect their lives and good health and well-being and those of their loved ones.
We also provide our members with a comprehensive one-stop shop Golden Years Professional Services Support Program.
LLEF provides its private club members Integrated Health Care Advocacy and Educational assistance based upon their medical history, diet, beliefs, local community and lifestyle. LLEF's Team will help the member develop and implement a Good Health Live Longer Strategic Plan.
Live Longer Benefits
LLEF was created to address the critical need for:
- People that have been told that they are terminally ill
- For survivors that are attempting to prevent relapse
- To provide patient advocacy services to ensure access to all viable options
- To provide Holistic Traditional Health Care educational assistance
- To provide affordable access to traditional holistic medicines and organic foods to all of our members in order to optimize their good health and well-being whether challenged with chronic disease or not.
- To provide our members with a comprehensive one-stop shop Golden Years Professional Services Support Program
- To provide two buyer's clubs access for our members to reduce their investment costs in their traditional holistic health care products and organic foods.